- Collection of Information: We do not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to our website. However, we may collect non-personal information, such as browser type, operating system, IP address, and other technical information to help us understand how our visitors use our website and improve our services.
- Third-Party Links: ACO may provide links to third-party websites that have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites and encourage users to review their policies before submitting any personal information.
- Information Security: ACO takes reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to safeguard user data.
- Disclosure of Information: We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties. However, we may share non-personal information, such as website usage statistics, with our partners or advertisers to improve our services and provide targeted advertising.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child, we will take steps to remove the information from our system.